The Joester Loria Group Expands The World of Eric Carle Program with Bath and Room Décor
Products From Infinity Product Group (parent company of Comfy Critters)
- The Joester Loria Group has brokered a new deal for their client, The World of Eric Carle, to expand on their current program with bath and room décor items with Infinity Product Group for the U.S. and Canada.
- IPG is a leading manufacturer, merchandiser and marketer of innovative consumer products with over 15 years of experience designing, developing high-quality products for many of the world’s leading retailers and consumer product companies.
- Infinity Product Group (IPG) will develop a line of huggable hooded blankets, bath loofahs, Loungimals and laundry hampers utilizing the much loved The Very Hungry Caterpillar along with other iconic characters from Carle’s beloved books.
- The World of Eric Carle collection will be available in fall 2016 at mid-tier and specialty accounts nationwide ranging from $3-$35
- The World of Eric Carle is the award winning publishing franchise that features timeless stories and iconic characters. With 128 million books sold, the brand is a staple in schools, libraries and homes around the world for over three generations. The global consumer products program has experienced exceptional growth in over 35,000 doors in better retail channels in 15+ countries.
- With over 135 licensees and promotional partners the brand extends into all major categories including: toys, games, apparel, accessories, home décor, social expressions, stationery, gift, feeding, classroom supplies and mobile apps.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar, one of the top selling children’s books of all time which has been translated into 60 languages and has sold over 38 million copies since its publication in 1969.
About Infinity Product Group
Founded in 1997 by President and CEO Doug Keller, Infinity Product Group is a privately owned, national company headquartered in Rogers, Arkansas. IPG is a leading manufacturer, merchandiser and marketer of headwear, apparel, accessories and novelty products to many of the world’s leading retailers and consumer product companies. For more information, visit www.infinitypg.com or contact Drake Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The World of Eric Carle™
The World of Eric Carle™ is a design-driven licensing and merchandising program based on the beloved picture books by Eric Carle. A prolific author and artist, Eric Carle has written and illustrated more than seventy books which have sold over 128 million copies worldwide. Like his books, The World of Eric Carle brand draws upon Eric Carle’s approach to creativity, discovery, play and development. Licensing and merchandising programs are ongoing in the US, Japan, UK, Australia and Europe. For more information, please visit: www.Facebook.com/theworldofEricCarle.
About The Joester Loria Group
The Joester Loria Group, www.joesterloriagroup.com, is a full-service licensing and marketing agency providing its clients with a full array of services, including strategic planning and implementation of licensing strategies that encompass robust marketing and retail initiatives. The Joester Loria Group represents Pepsi-Cola North America; Constellation Brands beer portfolio including, Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, and Victoria beer brands; Kellogg’s portfolio of cereal and snack brands; celebrity chef Fabio Viviani; fashion blogger and creator of SongofStyle.com, Aimee Song; designer Amy Coe, National Geographic Channel’s Brain Games; The World of Eric Carle™ based on the beloved children’s picture books franchise; YouTube sensation SMOSH; Entenmann's; Dew Tour, the #1 action sporting event in North America; Waste Management; Hearst Corporation’s Car and Driver, Road & Track and Popular Mechanics.